Saturday, April 5, 2014

Emerald Necklace

Today Dad, Mom, and I decided to walk the entire Emerald Necklace chain of parks. There were lots of other dogs, but they were only walking part of the necklace. Not so impressive. We started by walking two miles to get to the beginning of the necklace, nice planning there Dad.

Here I am in the Arnold Arboretum, having the best time.


Next, we walked along Arborway. You'll notice that the trees have not learned that it is spring yet. 


Next up, Jamaica Pond. 


Olmsted Park, my normal stomping grounds. 


Dunkin Donuts, Dad and Mom's normal stomping grounds (not on the Emerald Necklace, Mom insisted on stopping for a snack - there are treats in your pocket Mom, eat those).


Back on track at Riverway.


Back Bay Fens. Some geese were giving me looks. I told them I'd rough them up, Mom wouldn't let me.


Commonwealth Avenue Mall, worried.


Public Garden. My real shepherd ears are working.


We made it. I must take a nap. Finally to Boston Common.


The full route. 


No comments:

Post a Comment