Monday, January 28, 2013

Jam-packed January

Boston has been snowing. Sometimes. Not all the time. The days that it snows I go out and snort a lot. It's fun.

Mom doesn't like to walk when it's cold outside so she makes me play tug inside a lot. I've been diligently practicing my flyball boxturn. Everybody keeps confusing me. Do you want me to turn or do you want me to get the ball? Decide please. We went to a scrimmage two weeks ago. There were a lot of dogs - some of them were shrieking. Some of the humans shrieked also.

I've been collecting portraits of myself in the snow to share. Please have a look.


 My Mom and Dad took me to see a castle near our house. It was built in 1869. That was a little bit before I was born.



Here I am looking at Harvard Medical School. Sometimes they have rabbits on the lawn - I think the rabbits are learning to be doctors.


Mom drew this picture of me and she is conceited so she wants you to look at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment