Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall themed

We had a casual weekend. Dad and Mom had me pose near a variety of plants. They all looked pretty boring to me. Yesterday we went to Cambridge and walked around and across some bridges.


I also got to stop to look at passing pedestrians. Dad thought I was going to chase them, but Mom told him I don't do that. How does Mom know?


Here I am doing my best smile to show off the Boston skyline. It was a nice day, as you can see it was cloudy but it was also warm. I didn't even need a parka. What's a parka?


Today was nice also. We took a shorter walk to Olmstead Park near our house. Mom had me pose with these leaves. Feel free to print this photo to hang in your personal galleries. You can title it "Dwina in Red," or "Feelings of Fall and Dwina," or "Sandwich." Whatever you prefer.


It's nice to spend time with my family. Here I am with Dad. He is teaching me about life and boats.




No comments:

Post a Comment